As classroom procedures are in place and you’ve gotten to know your new students, check out how you can use Edcite to capture student thinking, grade student work, and analyze and respond to data.
Meet students where they are with these three steps:
- Attach pictures of paper pencil work
- Demonstrate understanding using the Drawing question type
- Explain thinking using the Audio Recorder question type*
- Use the NEW Grid View for quick and convenient grading
- Add a rubric for an easy grading experience
- Set advanced scoring options on questions
Use the data to:
- Export student answers using the Grading page
- Build intervention groups using the Item Analysis Report*
- Find and assign the right high-quality assessment
*denotes a premium Edcite Schools feature
We always welcome feedback and strive to make Edcite the best platform it can be. If you have any suggestions on how we could make your Edcite experience better, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.