In October, students submitted over 300,000 assignments. That’s an increase from the 176,000 submitted in September! Listed below are the ten assignments with the most submissions in October. Click on the assignment name to view them. You can make a copy of any of these assignments and customize them to fit the needs of your students.
1. Grade 3 Fable: The Lion and The Mouse: 1035 submissions
2. 6th Grade FWCS Quarter 1 Assessment: 1012 submissions
3. Sam – Characters, Literal Comprehension, and Text Evidence: 1000 submissions
4. Nonfiction Article – The Kudzu Plant: 920 submissions
5. 7th Grade FWCS Quarter 1 Assessment: 880 submissions
6. Unit 3 Review: 860 submissions
7. Geography Skills: 690 submissions
8. Timelines: 670 submissions
9. Too Much Soda – ELA.RI.5.2 – ELA.RI.4.2: 600 submissions
10. Industrialization and Progressivism: 525 submissions
Do you have a great assignment that you’d like to share with our community? Share your assignment in our Edcite Assignment Library or share on social media!