Enter the Edcite – Environmental Science Journal for Kids Contest for a chance to win a $30 Starbucks gift card!
Environmental Science Journal for Kids adapts scientific research for a student audience. Their founder Tanya Dimitrova says, “Environmental Science Journal for Kids exists because young people have the right to know about the state of the world they are inheriting from us!”
Edcite partnered with this amazing resource last year (read about our partnership). Now we are excited to offer our teachers this contest!
How to Enter the Contest
The contest runs from October 17 – November 17.
1. Pick an Environmental Science Journal for Kids article.
2. Use the article to create an Edcite assignment for either elementary, middle school, or high school.
3. Add the SJEdcite2017 tag to the end of the assignment title.
4. Share it into the Edcite public library.
5. Assign it to students & spread the word to other teachers.
Teachers whose assignments have the most student submissions in elementary, middle school, and high school by 11:59pm on November 17 will win! Three teachers in each school level will receive a $30 Starbucks gift card.
For more details, please visit our help document about the contest.