In November, students submitted almost 300,000 assignments! Listed below are the top ten assignments (click on the assignment name to view them). You can make a copy of any of these assignments and customize them to fit the needs of your students.
1. Nonfiction Article: The Kudzu Plant: 1050 submissions
2. American Government: Basic Principles of the Constitution: 1015 submissions
3. 7th CFA Expressions and Equations 2017-2018: 744 submissions
4. 6th Grade 2017 FALL AIR Readiness Assessment: 741 submissions
5. Grade 3 Fable: The Lion and The Mouse: 724 submission
6. American Government: Civic Participation and Skills: 712 submissions
7. 4th Grade 2017 Fall AIR Readiness Assessment: 655 submissions
8. Figurative Language Practice – RL.6.4, L.6.5: 646 submissions
9. Nonfiction – Overcoming Adversity – Paired Texts: 480 submissions
10. GW Regions: 432 submissions
Do you have a great assignment that you’d like to share with our community? Share your assignment in our Edcite Assignment Library or share on social media!