With New York and New Jersey schools ending this week, summer has officially reached classrooms across the country! To spearhead festivities across the country, we wanted to celebrate summer and acknowledge what it means — truly means — for teachers. Thank you to all the educators who shared their thoughts and funnies with us and helped us make this blog post happen!
1. Pure bliss
5. Time for camp!
6. Time to reboot
7. Time to sharpen the saw
8. Catching up on reading!
9. The reason I teach…
10. Planning and getting ahead!
11. A time to explore! (PBL? Edcite?)
12. An opportunity to reflect, revitalize and reinvent
13. The beginning of next year
14. A chance to gather momentum for the journey ahead
15. Having fun!
~ We hope you enjoy your summer break! You deserve it. ~